Thanks to our friends at Annie’s Craft Store, I have at copy of the Standout Hooded Cardigan pattern to giveaway to one lucky winner. Before we get to the giveaway, I’ll let you know a bit more about the pattern you can enter to win.
Pin this for later HERE.
This crochet cardigan pattern was designed by Margaret Hubert. It is a long and cozy looking sweater, made in a solid colour to become a fall and winter wardobe staple.
Materials used in the Standout Hooded Cardigan Pattern:
- Yarn: This pattern uses Premier Yarns Anti-Pilling Everyday Worsted medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn.
- Hooks: 5.5mm and 5.0 mm crochet hooks
- Tapestry Needle
- 6 – 1 1/2″ buttons
The pattern incluses the following sizes:
- Small (47.5″ Bust measurement)
- Medium (53.5″ Bust measurement)
- Large (57.5″ Bust measurement)
- Extra Large (62.5″ Bust measurement)
- 2XL (66.5″ Bust measurement)
The Standout Hooded Cardigan pattern is rated as an intermediate level crochet pattern. The pattern is created useing simple stitches and was very straight forward. Diagrams of the garment pieces are included to show the measurements of each piece which is helpful.
If you want to purchase a copy of the Standout Hooded Cardigan Pattern by Margaret Hubert, you can check it out HERE.
If you enjoy crochet pattern books, you can check out some more of my crochet book reviews on my blog:
- Crochet Hacking Book Review
- Crochet Iconic Women Book Review
- Besties: Every Girl Needs a Friend Review
- Lil’ Hipsters by Kristi Simpson
- Cascading Blocks Throw Pattern Review & Giveaway
- You can find all my crochet book reviews HERE.
Standout Hooded Cardigan Pattern Giveaway
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store, I have a PDF copy of the Standout Hooded Cardigan Pattern by Margaret Hubert to giveaway to one lucky winner!
This pattern giveaway on The Loopy Lamb is open to worldwide participants and ends Friday, December 11th, 2020 at 11:45pm Eastern Standard time.
To enter, use the King Sumo form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the Email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only. Please note that by entering your email below, you are subscribing to The Loopy Lamb email list. We will not send you spam, just notifications about new free crochet patterns, news and giveaways.