I love hosting CALs and since you all seem to really enjoy them as well, I’ve decided to start doing more free crochet alongs in 2021. The first free crochet along of 2021 will be starting soon to make My Pal Pascal. This is a companion doll to my last free crochet along pattern My Dolly Molly. I’m posting these details for you here so you can have your materials ready for when it starts and so you know ahead of time what to expect.
Pin this for Later Save
Pattern: My Pal Pascal (pictured)
Start Date: Friday, February 5, 2021
Duration: 3 weeks – ends Friday, February 19, 2021
Participation is free. To participate with the group doing the crochet along, join The Loopy Lamb Crochet Community on Facebook. A part of the pattern will be released each Friday for free here on my blog, theloopylamb.com. Ad-free PDF versions of the pattern in its entirety will be available for a small fee in my Etsy & Ravelry shops.
Supplies Needed for this Free Crochet Along:
- 3.5 mm Furls Crochet Hook – Save 15% when shopping Furls through this link using the code loopylamb15
- Approximately 96 yards/88 m (1.6 oz/44 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Almond (or preferred skin colour)
- Approximately 26 yards/38 m (0.42 oz/12 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Sienna
- Approximately 35 yards/32 m (0.56 oz/16 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Avocado
- Approximately 24 yards/46 m (0.39 oz/11 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Solstice Heather
- 2 – 12 mm Green Safety Eyes – I used Lime Glitter Safety Eyes from Chateau Bornais Crochet
- 1 – 9mm Button in preferred colour
- Multiple Stitch Markers
- Polyester Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Thread and Needle
If you’re planning on buying the materials for this project, please consider doing so through this affiliate link (or those in the supply list). It helps to support the blog at zero cost to you and allows me to continue to bring you great free crochet patterns like this one.
This is open to anyone wishing to participate so if you know others that may want to crochet along with us, please feel free to invite them. They’ll just have to answer the admission questions to the group so I know they aren’t a spam bot. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m looking forward to doing this with you all!