Thanks to our friends at Annie’s Craft Store, I have at copy of the Monet Crochet Shawl pattern by Lena Skvagerson to giveaway to one lucky winner. Before we get to the giveaway, I’ll let you know a bit more about the pattern you can enter to win.
Pin this for later HERE.
The Monet Crochet Shawl is a beautiful, colourful crochet shawl with gorgeous texture. This pattern uses a variety of different techniques to achieve this texture, including mosaic crochet. If you have been dying to try out mosaic crochet, then this may be a great pattern to try out. The Monet Crochet Shawl also features a V in the top-center point of the shawl so it drapes nicely around your neck when worn on the shoulders without fabric bunching up as with some other traditional styles.
Materials used in the Monet Crochet Shawl Pattern:
- Yarn: This pattern uses Lion Brand Color Made Easy Bulky (chunky) weight acrylic yarn, 1 skein of each of the following colours: Kingfisher, Avocado, Mineral Yellow, Kombucha, Ultra Violet and Basalt.
- Hooks: 8mm (L) crochet hook or hook needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry Needle
- Locking Stitch Marker
- 76″ wide across the top and 20″ long at center
If you would like to support my blog, you can do so by doing your regular shopping on Amazon. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission on qualifying purchases made through my Amazon link, which in turn helps to support the blog so I can keep bringing you patterns and great content like this one skein crochet hat pattern for free.
- The skill level in this pattern is listed as Easy
This pattern uses basic stitches and should be relatively easy for experienced crocheteres to create.
If you want to purchase a copy of the Monet Crochet Shawl by Lena Skvagerson, you can check it out HERE.
If you enjoy crochet pattern books, you can check out some more of my crochet book reviews on my blog:
- Farmhouse Mug Mats Review
- The Ultimate Granny Square Sourcebook Review
- Mini Amigurumi Animals by Sarah Abbondio
- Stylish Succulents to Crochet by Sarah Abbondio
- Crochet Iconic Women Book Review
- You can find all my crochet book reviews HERE.
Monet Crochet Shawl Pattern Giveaway
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store, I have a PDF copy of the Monet Crochet Shawl by Lena Skvagerson to giveaway to one lucky winner!
This pattern giveaway on The Loopy Lamb is open to worldwide participants (except where void by law) and ends Friday, February 26th, 2021 at 11:45pm Eastern Standard time.
To enter, use the King Sumo form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the Email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only. Please note that by entering your email below, you are subscribing to The Loopy Lamb email list. We will not send you spam, just notifications about new free crochet patterns, news and giveaways.